A natural-looking tooth restoration
Restore your damaged or unattractive teeth with a dental crown. Royal Dental Care uses natural-looking materials to restore your teeth’s function and improve your appearance.
Restore your teeth to their original shapes and sizes.
A dental crown is a permanent cap that treats your tooth damage. The treatment strengthens and restores the function of your remaining tooth structure.
Your dental crown fits on top of your damaged, decayed, or worn teeth. The crown also restores your treated tooth to its original, natural color.
Protection for your teeth
Dental crowns protect your teeth when dental fillings are inadequate to restore the damage caused by decay, cracking, or other dental trauma. A crown is also recommended for other dental issues, including:
- Protection for your weak or severely damaged teeth.
- Support for your teeth that contain extensive dental fillings.
- Rebuilding your tooth structure following a root canal.
- Improving your bite.
Your crown can be crafted from a variety of materials, including porcelain to match your natural tooth color. The treatment will blend seamlessly with your teeth to enhance your appearance.
You might prefer a crown crafted from full metal or porcelain fused-to-metal. Metal crowns or those containing safe metals are known to be durable and long-lasting.
Take care of your dental crown as you would your natural teeth.
- Brush and floss to preserve the health of your gums and adjoining teeth.
- Be aware of sensitivity issues if your crowns are metal.
- Contact our dental office if your crown is loose or becomes detached.